Introduction to Subversion Screencast
The following is an Introduction to Subversion screencast. It is targeted mainly at those who are new to version control, covering the conceptual ideas of version control, and then a walkthrough of examples from the desktop of OS X. The running time is about 18 minutes.
If you enjoyed this screencast and would like to encourage me to develop more of them I welcome your donations via PayPal (below) or gifts via my Amazon Wish List. Thanks.
- The Subversion Book (buy it on Amazon)
- Download Subversion Source
- Building Subversion on Mac OS X
- How to Use Rails with Subversion
- Download Mac OS X Binaries by Martin Ott
- Download svnX, an OS X GUI front end to Subversion
Posted on: April 26, 2006 – 11:15 AM